Our new bi-color Agapanthus are real stunners. New foliage and bright blooms emerge each spring and continue to bloom until fall.
1. Dig in your native soil a hole as deep and wide as the container. We recommend planting in native soil for best acclimation.
2. Fill the hole with water and thoroughly water the new plant; allow both to drain.
3. Gently place the plant on its side and remove the pot. Place your hand on the bottom of the plant and put it in the hole.
4. Return native soil around the root ball, wetting and gently tamping down.
5. To complete, create a shallow trench around the base of the plant to contain the water when watering.
6. Mulch 1–2” deep around the plant, avoiding the area closest to the stem.
Your zip code 91768 is located in Zone: 10a with a temperature range of: 30 to 35 °F.