Large semi-double white blooms cover these evergreen shrubs from fall into winter. Taller growing, Diana’s upright habit is ideal for hedges or as a small tree.
1. Dig in your native soil a hole as deep and wide as the container. We recommend planting in native soil for best acclimation.
2. Fill the hole with water and thoroughly water the new plant; allow both to drain.
3. Gently place the plant on its side and remove the pot. Place your hand on the bottom of the plant and put it in the hole.
4. Return native soil around the root ball, wetting and gently tamping down.
5. To complete, create a shallow trench around the base of the plant to contain the water when watering.
6. Mulch 1–2” deep around the plant, avoiding the area closest to the stem.
Your zip code 90064 is located in Zone: 10b with an average minimum winter temperature of: 35 to 40 °F.